(1) verydodgy.com will use your contact details (postal address, email address, telephone, mobile and fax numbers) to contact you regarding the product and/or services you have requested. This includes re-registration/renewal notifications, surveys on improving our service to you and/or invitations to exhibitions, seminars and shows.
(2) From time to time verydodgy.com may invite you to register in order to receive magazines, email newsletters, enter competitions, and receive services from verydodgy.com websites. This will require you to confirm personal information such as your name, email address, home and work postcodes. This information is mandatory and is required by verydodgy.com for security purposes and enable verydodgy.com to supply a reasonable level of services to users and our advertisers. We will ask for information such as job function, company sector, company/ name and date of birth. During registration, you will also be asked to choose a password for future access to the relevant site(s).
(3) verydodgy.com offers you the chance to opt in to receive additional information from verydodgy.com and its associated companies by email, telephone and/or SMS. This includes other products/services that verydodgy.com and its associated companies offer and that verydodgy.com feels will be of interest to you.
(4) verydodgy.com offers you the chance to opt in to receive marketing information from other carefully selected organisations by email, telephone and/or SMS. verydodgy.com will only pass on these details if you opt in. verydodgy.com takes all measures possible to ensure that the contact you receive will be from reputable organisations. verydodgy.com however cannot accept any responsibility for use of the data once it has been passed on.
(5) verydodgy.com offers you the chance to opt out of receiving additional information from verydodgy.com and its associated companies by post. This includes all other products/services that verydodgy.com and its associated companies offer.
(6) verydodgy.com offers you the chance to opt out of receiving marketing information from other carefully selected organisations by post. verydodgy.com takes all measures possible to ensure that the contact you receive will be from reputable organisations. verydodgy.com cannot however accept any responsibility for use of the data once it has been passed on.
(7) Aggregate statistical information gathered from verydodgy.com registration forms may be passed on to advertisers or others regarding sales or website usage. At no point will this include personal identifying information.
(8) At all times a recipient of a verydodgy.com product and/or service will have the opportunity to amend their contact details and/or to opt in or out of any of the options listed above in points 3, 4, 5 and 6. You can also request, at any time, to have your personal details flagged on the verydodgy.com databases to ensure you do not continue to receive such information. We will not actually delete your record from the verydodgy.com databases as we would no longer be able to identify you, which could lead to you receiving information from us in the future. To action any of these requests please contact the relevant customer care department of the product/service you subscribe to.
(9) You have the right to be told what personal information we hold about you on our databases. You should write to Mr Sean Hayes, verydodgy.com Business Publications Ltd, verydodgy.com House, 32-34 Broadwick Street, London W1A 2HG. In your letter you must state your full name, your address and all publications and/or services from verydodgy.com to which you know you subscribe. A small administration charge of £5.00 will be made for fulfilling this request.
(10) verydodgy.com may make anonymous use of information to help diagnose faults, manage the system and gather broad demographic information about our users in general. This information will be stripped of all details that could identify you personally. For example, we may use IP addresses to help fix performance problems with our server.
(11) verydodgy.com uses all reasonable precautions to keep the personal information disclosed to it secure.